Energy-efficient windows blamed for starting fires

https://www.wral.com/energy-efficient-windows-blamed-for-starting-fires/16558762/

Energy-efficient windows blamed for starting fires

 — Investigators told Nancy Monda that the first fire at her Davie County home appeared to be arson.

Monda’s security cameras filmed the yard smoking at first, then the flames appeared. The fire raced across her yard and surrounded a propane tank.

A nearby landscaping crew tried to trample the flames that surrounded the tank, but it was at least 20 minutes until professional help arrived to extinguish the fire.

Please follow and like us: