INSIDER COMMENT:Please note the following is an excerpt from 2018 Sonoma Clean Power – Community Advisory Committee, Tuesday, July 24, 2018 a Public Meeting Agenda. . . (this entire agenda can be found under the resource document tab of StopTheCrime.net) read Item 1 below . . . Then you will understand why EVERY State in the Country is moving forward with a Bicycle and Pedestrian Master Plan which is a critical tool in building ALL citywide transportation systems . . .Gasoline for cars is being (displaced) eliminated! Gasoline vehicles are being eliminated! Everyone will be forced to purchase an electric vehicle, ride a bike or walk to reduce your GHG green house gas emissions . . .Check your cities Climate Action Plans and your cities Bicycle and Pedestrian Master Plan – we are all in very dangerous times . . .We are ALL being herded into smart cities where we will be controlled and eliminated . . .Abbreviations below:SCP – Sonoma Clean PowerCPUC – California Public Utilities Commission (aka Rothschild controlled)
DRAFT 2018 Sonoma Clean Power Integrated Resource Plan SCP’s Board of Directors has directed staff to file the CPUC’s mandated compliance IRP (see Appendix A), however the Board requests that all statewide planning be based on the more accurate information contained in this IRP. More detail on the differences can be found in Appendix A. Many thanks to Community Advisory Committee and its ad hoc group for working with staff on early versions of the IRP.
Important conclusions from SCP’s planning process include:
- While a low-carbon mix of power sources is essential, the use of electricity to displace gasoline in cars and natural gas in buildings (sometimes called “electrification” or “fuel shifting”) should be prioritized at an even higher level in California. SCP is working to facilitate the reduction of total greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions across all sectors, for example with programs to rebuild burned homes with 24/7 renewable sources and no natural gas, bulk discounts on electric vehicles, and construction of an “Energy Store” where customers can purchase zero carbon technologies.
- Near-term grid reliability will require multi-year local resource adequacy (RA) obligations and upfront procurement of resources with local market power.
- Energy affordability through 2030 will require deep customer engagement to reduce expensive and high-GHG evening energy usage, and to use smart-grid devices to avoid costly utility investments.
- Concerns over the financial ability of CCAs to contract for new resources appears to be unfounded, and in any case, hasn’t impacted SCP’s ability to procure resources.
- CCAs working with their local public agencies have the potential to make the deployment of electric vehicle charging infrastructure less expensive, better utilized, and more accessible to disadvantaged communities and vulnerable populations.
- Solutions to system reliability will accelerate dramatically when the actual smart meter data is used for all customers and public access is provided to all real-time distribution grid data.
KISS YOUR GAS GOOD BYE! Bicycle and Pedestrian Master Plan 2018 – Critical Tool in Building Citywide Transportation System
The 2014 Plan Update was funded and managed internally by SCTA staff and included coordination and input from every jurisdiction. This Plan Update began with a discussion at the May 2013 Countywide Bicycle and Pedestrian Advisory Committee. SCTA staff has worked closely with all participants at the Countywide Bicycle and Pedestrian Advisory Committee meetings, as well as with representatives from each jurisdiction. The major Plan Updates include the following:
There are also a few key areas where information has been added or enhanced, such as: bicycle and pedestrian count data, a section on the Countywide Safe Routes to School Program, and a focus on complete streets. The Countywide Bicycle & Pedestrian Master Plan Update was adopted in May 2014.The Bicycle and Pedestrian Master Plan Update 2018 Community Open House Summary of information and materials. The City of Santa Rosa and the Bicycle …
- 1. Census data (demographic data, journey to work, travel time to work, and bicycle and pedestrian mode share data)
- 2. Collision data
- 3. Project lists
- 4. Countywide map
The City of Santa Rosa is updating the Bicycle and Pedestrian Master Plan and we want to hear from you! … 4/28/18 7-11 am Sonoma County Human Race Marketplace at Herbert Slater Middle School Opens a … Community Open Houses.
Mar 7, 2018 … The Plan Update 2018 is a critical tool in building a citywide transportation system… … Sonoma County Bicycle Coalition … The City of Santa Rosa is updating their Bicycle and Pedestrian Master Plan and they want to … Santa Rosa Bike/Ped Plan Update Open House July 25July 12, 2018In “advocacy”.
2 days ago … What is the Bicycle and Pedestrian Master Plan Update? … recommendations will be presented during the Community Open House on July 25, 6:00-8:00pm. … Sonoma Land Trust, a 501(c)3 public charity, is the fiscal sponsor of the …. Janus Matthes on Sonoma County Board of Supervisors, stop letting the …
Home · Master Plans; Pedestrian and Bicycle Master Plans … PLAN UPDATE STATUS … Alameda County Bicycle and Pedestrian Plans for Unincorporated Areas (2012) … Marin County Unincorporated Area Bicycle and Pedestrian Master Plan …. Sonoma County Transportation Authority Countywide Bicycle & Pedestrian …
Dec 4, 2014 … The update to the 2008 Bicycle and Pedestrian Master Plan was driven by the need to address the … for pedestrian and bicycle planning in Sonoma County. …. growth was in the form of single-family detached housing developed in isolated …. They include neighborhood parks, community parks, open.
The 2010 Bikeways Plan represents the first major update to …. 8 SCTA Countywide Bicycle and Pedestrian Master Plan …… Policy 2.23: Require dedication or purchase of right of way for Class I bikeways as part of open …. to walking and bicycling, such as bike-to-work days, walk and bike-to-school days, senior walks and.
Jul 1, 2018 … The Master Plan Update 2018 is a critical tool in building a citywide transportation system that is bicycle and pedestrian friendly. … The next community open house wi
Please follow and like us: